Damages or Short Deliveries
- All goods damaged in transit or short delivered must be reported in writing within 48 hours as per our Terms & Conditions
Incorrectly Supplied Goods
- All discrepancies must be notified, in writing within 48 hours as per our Terms & Conditions.
Goods Incorrectly Ordered or No Longer Required
Clause 14.6 of our Standard Terms and Conditions state that the Contract cannot be varied unless we have agreed to any such variation in writing. Therefore, unfortunately, as you have ordered the Goods and this order has now been accepted by us in writing, we are not able to accept any return of the Goods, if they are being returned to us, simply because they are no longer required by you.
At Management’s Discretion and only if agreed in writing it may be decided that goods will be accepted back on the following basis:
- A minimum 35% Handling Charge depending on product or
- Compensating Order for 3 times the net value of the returned goods
- Any returned goods must be returned at the Customer’s cost and will be inspected to ensure they are returned in a good and saleable condition
Any faulty goods will be repaired / replaced and returned to the Customer, however, please note that in the event that the Goods are returned to us and having carried out a full inspection of the Goods, the Goods are not defective, the Goods will be returned to you at your own cost. This is in accordance with clause 5.2 of our standard Terms and Conditions, which were made known to you at the time that you purchased the Goods.
No goods will be accepted back by Dakal Limited without a Returns Number
Returns Email: firstname.lastname@example.org